Ricardo Kazuo Gondo
Japanese (daily conversation)
Katakana, Hiragana OK
Bachelor Information Systems
Pontifical Catholic University - Rio de Janeiro
MBA FGV-Rio (Unfinished)
- Change Management
- Business Strategy
- Project Management
- IT Infrastructure Management
- Information Security Management
- Corporate IT Governance
- Business Marketing
- SharePoint Infrastructure
- SharePoint Infrastructure
- Java with Hibernate
- LPI 101 102 201 202
- Oracle 9i
- Visual Basic 6
1. Tokyo2020 Olympic Games VITM – Venue IT Manager April 2020 ~ Current
- Training newly incomers to handover current managed stadiums
- Request IT devices according to stakeholders requests
- Installation of IT devices on soccer stadiums
- Test events training people for match days
- Coordinate with engineers team
- Coordinate to Service Desk for tickets management
- Data analysis and project plannin with SharePoint
2. IT Manager/Analyst @ Atrac Inc 2014 ~ 2020/04 – IT Manager / Architect (Started as Coordinator)
- Data Analysis via Microsoft Power BI since 2016
- Microsoft Office 365 Admin
- Microsoft Power Automate
- Microsoft PowerApps
- Microsoft SharePoint with Nintex
- SharePoint Site Project with Nintex
- Google Analytics Implementation
- Constant communication between departments for implementation of data analysis
- Implementation of Project Management via Microsoft SharePoint
- Data Migration to SharePoint
- Department integration via SharePoint
- Process Management via workflow
- Windows Domain management
- Microsoft Domain Migration 2003 > 2012
- GPO management
- Oracle disaster and recovery implementation
- Via Citrix Virtual Machine
- Whenever needed restore everyday backup to Citrix VM
- Linux Firewall Deployment, iptables, PfSense
- Internet links (3 links) Management via PfSense
- Infrastructure branch Migration to new location
- Mobile and Landline phone management (70 lines)
- Cloud Services Migration
- Email Migration to Office 365
- Web site creation via WordPress
- Wi-Fi Security
- Hidden Network SSID
- Password change weekly
3. IT Support @ FIFA Brazil Rio de Janeiro Venue Confederations Cup and World Cup 2013 ~ 2014
- It Support, direct contact with Swiss team.
- Windows Support.
- Printers deployment.
- Networking hardware deployment assisted by Swiss Cisco team.
- Vaio Laptops deployment (image creation according to Swiss team)
- Sony Mobile phones deployment to teams.
4. IT Support @ Brazil Libra Group (Rio de Janeiro) 2010 ~ 2013 IT Analyst.
- IT Support on a family office.
5. Japan Nishida Form Chita, Aichi, Japan 1994 ~ 1999
- Offset machine operator.
- Details here https://kazuo.world/my-japan/
- I’m a workaholic.
- 5 years working in Japanese environment.
- 5 years working in American environment.
- 5 years working in Brazilian environment.
- I am a challenge driven person. I like to search and implement new technologies (ideally on a test environment).
- I was lucky enough to start working from an early age (in Japan) on good jobs, saving enough to buy a couple of real state, rendering a fixed income every month.